CO2 capture and utilisation technologies in energy intensive industries – A FReSMe workshop
Ljubljana –Slovenia, 3rd December 2019
Hosted by the National Institute of Chemistry in Slovenia, the FReSMe partners organised a workshop in which the different procedures and technologies for capturing and utilising excessive CO2 for further use in the industry were presented.
The agenda included the following presentations:
- Pathways to decarbonisation of Energy Intensive Industries (TATA STEEL)
- CO2 capture and utilisation (TNO) - download
- Catalysis as a CO2 capture enabler (NIC) - download
- CO2 emissions-to-liquid: methanol (CRI) - download
- FReSMe pilot plant (SWERIM) - download
The workshop reunited several partners as well as a number of local stakeholders who aimed to learn about the technologies being integrated at the FReSMe pilot plant in Lulea (Sweden) and the results of the first campaign of the pilot plant.